Saturday 10 November 2007

Stating your intent

Starting out with a goals is a damn good thing, they'll motivate you and give you something to aspire to. No only that, but they'll hopefully give you some structure to what you want to achieve. I'll list my goals in a minute, but first I think I want to throw in a word of advice that I've repeatedly had thrown at me.

It's very easy to read read read and absorb everything you can on the subject of going out and meeting women. You can learn a dozen lines and routines and set pieces and provided you copy these there's every chance you can go out and learn to become a very good PUA. The trouble with this is that you then become a social clone. Character is fundamental to good game. You will not find the answers online (in any case the real answers are out walking around in pubs, clubs, bars, parties, bookshops and coffee houses), but in terms of the concept of developing good game, all the answers will have to come from within. By all means do read books, watch DVD's, go to seminars , bootcamps and the rest, but working on your character (or inner game) is key. I'll write more on this later.

My reason for becoming a PUA is simple enough, I want to:
  • Have unshakeable confidence in myself to attract the prettiest women in the world.
And along the way I have a number of things I want to achieve:
  • Consistantly be able to attract a women and have sex with her in any country where I speak the language.
  • Travel the world picking up women.
  • Focus on quality over quantity: so far I've had sex hundreds of times, but with a very small number of quality. Only ever had a single ONS*.
  • Become a good enough PUA to be able to teach other men to achieve similar results.
  • And then some silly ones, but they should be fun:
  • Have sex with an A list celebrity.
  • Have sex with a girl in every continent in the world.
  • Have sex with a girl of every major race (oh sorry, am i not being PC? I of course mean ethnicity).
  • Have sex whilst driving a car at high speed.
  • Have a threesome.
  • Get arrested for having sex somewhere totally outrageous.
  • Have an FB in every major city I work in and regularly visit.
  • Steal a girl off a celebrity.
Ok I don't really mean the last one.

No.

Actually I do!

* I will try and remember to do this and write out my abbreviations the first time I use them: I'll also put up a page on all the abbrevations I use. ONS = One Night Stand. FB = Fuck Buddy.

No comments: