Saturday 10 November 2007

Me

Is there any other way to start a blog than write about who I am? Perhaps. Here's a shot:

Man has a primary purpose in his life, more important than anything else he will ever do: reproduce. If you don't reproduce your genes die out, and our genes are the only thing we have that can outlive us and have any real meaning. Men who don't reproduce lose a lot more than life when they die, they lose their entire bloodline.

I'm young man whose managed to naturally acquire some comfort around women. I'm not a bonefide natural, but I can go out and attract a woman without trying too hard. For whatever reason, ego perhaps, boredom with a string of 'ok' relationships, or simply knowing I can achieve more I've decided to take my game to the next level. My plan is to become one of the leading pick up artists.

This blog is my attempt to catalogue my journey, in the hope that others can learn from it. It may also be a damn good and useful blog if you have little or no game, as I'm coming from this at a slightly different angle from the other excellent PUA's out there. These guys have serious game, I don't. I'm a normal guy and this is going to be a long journey. I recommend you read these guys, I'll link to the good ones as I find them. This should be good though, as it's proof that you can start out with low game and get damned damned good.

No comments: