Saturday 10 November 2007

Second night - here I come

Gearing up for Solo Night Out #2.

Earlier on today I was contemplating not going out. But no. I will not be weak. I will carry on until I come out the other end a fully fledged PUA.

Today's flat hunting turned into a lot of procrastinating, followed by buying the latest QG, a guide to London Bars, Pubs and Clubs, and a book called 1,000 things to do in London. I reckon if I try and make my D2's more interesting, not only will I get more out of it, but I reckon the girls will be more up for trying something a bit different. And it makes me look original.

Focus for tonight. Time constraints, treating everything like practice, funelling as many 8+ girls in as possible, not caring about outcome, using a variety of openers. I think I'm nervous about using one's I think may not work - but then until I try I'll never know. Time to find out!

Shower. Shave. Out.

No comments: