Wednesday 14 November 2007

Day Game #1 becomes D2

I'm shocked. Honestly, totally, completely shocked. TubeGirl went on a date with me last night (see DayGame #1). I'm almost afraid of what I've achieved. BeachGirl has agreed to go on a date with me when she gets up to London, and I # closed her in about 2 minutes. TubeGirl I # closed on a crowded London subway, within 12 minutes.

So, this is the brief, yet pleasant story.

On the tube yesterday morning I decided to text all the various girls I'm courting at the moment. I texted BeachGirl:

"I'm going to be in Hammersmith this evening, taking some books back to the library. Maybe we should go for a drink. x"

She says she might be able to, if it's not too early as she has plans. Sure. Anyway, we text backwards and forwards a little, she's coy and refuses to say yes or no. I get to Hammersmith, join the library, take some books out and head home. TubeGirl strings me along until about 10 minutes before I'm supposed to be in the library, returning my books, and says yes!

We meet outside the station. Oh my god. She is gorgeous. On a friday evening, after work, at the end of the week, without any kind of getting ready she's HB8. Now, she's a pure 9! Tall 5'11 (I'm 6'), dark flowing hair, slim, sexy. Kissed her on the cheek as I greeted her and we went to a bar.

The date went well, not excellently, but I think it went well. I made her laugh, quite a lot. I tried some canned material and it didn't work, so I stacked on to asking questions. I know I asked too many - to the point where she said she hadn't realised she was going to a job interview (cringe), but I turned it into a joke and said that now she's sussed me out she was no longer eligible for the job and had to leave before the next applicant arrived. Thank fuck she found it funny.

It was odd - she did some definate shit tests, which I passed I think. She tried me make me jump through hoops, and I didn't. Good sings: She offered to buy me a drink. She stayed for two drinks, when originally she said she would go for one quick drink. And she's agreed to a second date!

Oh, and of course early on she had to ask:

TubeGirl: Do you often talk to girls on the tube?
Bandit: Honest answer, no, you're the first. But I did talk to a girl on the bus on the way here.
TubeGirl looks shocked (quizzical look)
Bandit: She was lost.
TubeGirl laughs.
Bandit: I knew you were going to ask that though. So my question is, do you often give out your number to men on the tube?
TubeGirl: No.
Bandit: Then why did you give me your number, and why are you here?
TubeGirl: I thought it was brave.

I walked her back to the tube. Kissed her on the cheek again - and we said we'd both think of somewhere to go and see each other soon.

No comments: