Sunday 11 November 2007

Girls - who they are and what's next

Girls. I now have a few numbers, these need to be converted into D2's.

BeachGirl (HB 8.5)

This one is on for a D2 - but due to geographical location it's not until 14th December at the earliest. I need to slowly build up to arranging something for that weekend, otherwise it'll Christmas and therefore too late. Need to keep up the text, eventually phone her.

ActressGirl (HB10)

This 10 says I'm cute. She is stunning. I've asked her mutual friend to give her my number with instructions to call me. She apparently texted me from her friend's phone the other night - I assumed it was my friend. Told her "Hope you pull ;) x", which in hind sight is an excellently odd thing to say. As she may randomly turn up at work I will now have to dress the PUA 24/7. Hmmm... Ball is in her court on this.

TubeGirl (HB8)

Need to find a blues bar in Earl's Court and call her today. Backup is Wednesday lunctime at the library to watch an irish music rehearsal.

LawGirl (HB9)

Need to send follow up 'hi did you get back ok' bollocks text so she has my name and number. This one I really want (not a one-itis), but it's a massive challenge as she'a s 30 year old solicitor who's about to be made partner in her firm. Gorgeous. Smart. Funny. I'll text her, see if she replies, wait a few days and call her.

LebonesePrincess (HB 9)

Hit it off really well with this 19yo student. She has a bf. We were going to go to some exhibition together, but she had to bugger off for her reading week. I've texted her twice and won't again until she responds. Ball is in her court.

Red9 (HB9)

Flaked out on me last night. Can't complain too much as I woudn't have met LawGirl or Vancouver if I'd gone. Annoyed though. Haven't texted back yet and will wait and see if she texts me. Ball is pretty much in her court.

Red8 (HB8)

Perhaps it's a RedHead thing, but similar to above. I told her we should just be friends. She agreed. Then I text her when I was at this blues club the other night and she said next I'm I go there to call her and she'll come along. Girls are strange. No idea what to do here - instinct tells me nothing.

Vancouver (HB 8.5)

Don't have her number, as her bf was there, but have her friend's. This one can really go on the back burner, will text her friend today and tell her to ask me out next time everyone is going out all together.

1 comment:

Harlequin said...

You have great potential. I see a master artist of life here, but no pua. Please don't fall into the PU trap.
http://www.themajesticself.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1396