Sunday 9 December 2007

Tanning, Law & Sleep

I have nothing of any particular import to write, but feel like writing anyway.

LawGirl has returned from America and replied to my "you're bad for ignoring me" text message. Not sure how to escalate this. I think I need to phone her up and run some seriously good phone game on her. Quickly turn it sexual and then drop in a comment about how a man reaches his sexual peak in his early twenties - in woman it's 30 (which, cunningly is her age). And then tell her she needs a virile young man like me.

BeachGirl. I've decided to drop her. She makes no effort to get in touch with me, unlike the rest. Plus, despite being a clear HB8 when I met her - in the three months since she's either been eating enough for seven or I had some serious beer goggles on. Judging by her facebook photos she's no more than a HB6.

GermanGirl. We've been texting back and forth over the weekend. We have our D2 on Wednesday lunch time for coffee. Exciting stuff!

I had my first session in a tanning salon yesterday. It was very, very weird yet very, very cool. I'll go once a week and in a month or so I should have the beginnings of a light tan. I also went flat hunting - I'm moving to Clapham. Where I live now is dead - although GermanGirl lives within walking distance, which is epic.

Over the Christmas holidays I'm going to be in France, and I plan on getting in contact with a HB9 friend of an ex's. I'm going to try and speed seduce her and get an SNL. Worth it as she is utterly stunning - though there could be repercussions as my ex is still in my extended social circle and if she finds out she may go into hunter-killer mode and seek to destroy me. Trouble is that just adds to the thrill of the chase.

Finally, sleep. I don't get enough sleep. It's midnight now and I'm getting up in 7 hours. I think I will try and get 8 hours sleep every night this week. That will be my plan. Why? First - I'm 22 and I still get acne. I use products, but ultimately my skin is not great (not terrible, but not great). With more sleep I hope my skin will be better. Second - I will happily trade the extra hour a day if I find my quality of time improves for the remaining 16 hours. My energy levels are generally high - but I constantly seek to improve them. Vitamin C does that. My god it's shocking. I had 3g yesterday and couldn't sleep until 4am - but then again that is 5,000% of your RDA.

-B

No comments: