Sunday 30 December 2007

La Belle France

I'm now on holiday in France. Have been without internet access for a week, and it's been bliss. No e-mails. No bollocksing crap.

Today I took out FrenchChick for a drink. She's a friend of Ex-LTR, and she was more than happy to go out for a drink with me. We used to have amazing chemistry and flirted outrageously. Back then though it was pretty clear nothing would happen. EX-LTR was living with FrenchChick, and neither of us were willing to take a risk and take things any further.

Now, I haven't seen this girl for over a year, but she agrees to meet me pretty willingly. She's still gorgeous. A pure 9. 5"2, with blonde streaks in her brown hair. Petite and with a perfect figure. I can sense some chemistry is still there, and I kino escalate a bit. I can tell she's hesitant though, and as the conversation progressed she told me that she'd recently started going out with this guy who she'd fallen in love with... bla bla bla. Unfortunately she was convincing enough for it to have been true.

So I turned it down a gear. I'm not in the business of making people unhappy. I want her, but not if it's going to make her life hell (she's about to go away with this guy for a month). So instead I stepped back. I broke up the first location, bounced us to a couple of shops, and then took her back to her car. In all I spent a couple of hours with her. She asked me to call her next time I'm in France.

Next time, provided she's single, or has falled out of lust/love with whatever bastard she's with, I will make my move. I am a patient man. I will wait. A long time, as I won't be back for six months. But I will wait. And I will get what's coming to me.

Now onto the next. FrenchChick2 (i need more inventive names), is a friend of my sister. I've been asked to drive her to a party on Monday, in a town I happen to be going to. Hour's drive. Gorgeous girl. Let's see what happens...

LawGirl and I are still e-mailing. It's good, I'm escalating things bit by bit with every e-mail. Again, patience will pay off (I hope), and when it does it will be awesome.

-B

No comments: