Saturday 15 December 2007

D3 with GermanGirl

When I startd out reading 'game' material I beleived it would work. But this belief was based on hope and hope alone. Hope can be a very powerful thing, when it drives us to excel and try our best. Tonight I transformed my hope into experience, and by that simple word alone it is now part of my reality.

Welcome to my reality.

Tonight was the third date with GermanGirl. We met up in central london, and I immediately decided to kino-esclate and took her hand straight away as I lead her to the tube. Initially I could tell she was surprised, but she didn't pull back and very quickly grew comfortable with it. We went shopping for a while. I made her laugh. A lot. The conversation was O.K - but there is a language barrier.

After a few hours we ended up waiting to meet with her sister. I kissed her. She kissed back. Good.

Once we ditched the sister we got the bus home. Just before we got to mine she asked in a sad voice "are you getting off at the next stop?". I told her I was, but that she should come in for a drink and I would then drive her home. She agreed.

I got her home. I took her to my room. I got her naked. I kissed her all over. I went down on her.

Then. Instead of rushing into things I told her we should stop. She had to go to work, so I told her we shouldn't rush into things and she should get back to work. I told her to get dressed. I took her home.

Hours later.

Well. Seems like that worked a treat - instead of any LMR or guilt I now have a girl who is coming around tomorrow morning at 10am to fuck my brains out. Patience is golden.

Night

No comments: