Wednesday 12 December 2007

D2 with GermanGirl

This time the D2 went well. Really well. I think last time I deluded myself into thinking it went well, and looking back the signs weren't there.

This time I believe I did everything right. I kept it short. I ended the date. I set a time-bridge for next Saturday, we're going Christmas shopping together. I DHV'd by speaking French to a friend on the phone when she arrived to meet me - and it was real, a mate rang me.

What did I not do? I didn't kino. And I didn't go for the kiss, when I could have (I just didn't feel right kissing her, knowing I'm on antibiotics for this chest infection). So I did the European kiss on each cheek thing. Lame? Perhaps. But ethically the correct thing to do. I'm just amazed I stopped coughing long enough to have a conversation with her.

By Saturday I should be a lot better. We're meeting at a station and then going into town. I may take her to Clapham and show her the outside of the new house I'm moving into (which I signed on today!)... or perhaps Portabello market, which would be seriously cool. I am half tempted to show up in my sports car - but the risk is that I look like I'm trying too hard. I need to sell the damn thing - I almost never use it. Ah. After Christmas.

Credit card limit has been increased by a grand. Banks are so sneaky doing that just before Christmas, though until I've got the money off my flat mates for rent it's a god-send as otherwise I'm going to be in a financial squeeze.

LawGirl and I continue to e-mail each other. She has agreed to a D2 after Christmas. And I have a sexy Swiss girl moving into my house. Fun fun fun.

No comments: