Monday 17 December 2007

Long weekend

So GermanGirl invites me out for a drink last night. Initially I'm reluctant - having settled down to spend the evening watching series 5 of 24. On a more serious note though I also don't want to lead her on and think that I'm interesting in anything resembling a relationship - I want to keep things cool.

However, then a thought strikes. She's spent the day having sex with me, perhaps she needs reassurance that I'm not just about sex. Whilst sex is awesome, I'm not just about sex and genuinely enjoy the company of gorgeous women. Whilst I want a harem of sorts, I wouldn't want my life to become purely sex sex sex and not be able to go and watch a movie with a girl or go out for a decent meal and good conversation.

Also, in my experience when a woman is insecure about whether a man wants her for sex only she will shit-test the man by spending time with him and witholding sex. As we had arranged to see each other on Tuesday I decided that seeing her now, would make her more likely to fuck me later.

We met up. Had some drinks. I entertained her and her sister for a while. We went back to mine and had sex again. The beauty of it was that it was completely natural, and I made zero effort to entice her back. It just 'happened', or so I hope she beleives.

Oh, and she bought me gloves. Odd. Yet very cute and thoughtful, as we'd spent saturday joking about how cold our hands were as we'd both lost our gloves.

I'm now knackered after walking her home at 1:30am. Am drinking coffee by the gallon.

No comments: