Sunday 30 March 2008

LR - FrenchChick3

French Girls. There's something about French girls that drives me wild. They are the best kissers (hence the French Kiss) that I've ever kissed. I've kissed dozens of English girls and a dozen or so French girls, and with few exceptions French girls are so much better than the Brits. I don't remember ever kissing a French girl and not enjoying it.

The night before last, I wrote the following in my blog:
FrenchChick3
HB8 - There's a pretty hot French girl staying over at the moment. Although she's my brother's friend's sister, so he may become a little protective if I start chasing her. Oh, and she's 17. Now, before all you Americans freak out, the age of sexual consent in the UK is 16, so it's perfectly legal in my country. The irony is that it isn't in hers... Anyway, she is a bit young, although I'm only 23. Fuck it, I was having sex aged 17 and enjoying it, so no reason why she can't, with me. I'm utterly obsessed with the idea of fucking a French girl.... obsessed I tell you!

So, here's the story:

Thursday

I got home after a long day at work and a damn good football match, oh, and more than a few beers at the pub afterwards. I find my house has been overrun by my brother and his friends from France, and one of the friends' little sister - all I see of her is a mop of auburn hair, asleep beneath a blanket on the lounge sofa. Anyhow, it was about 2am and I was drunk, so after a quick tin of beer and a ciggie I went to bed.

Friday

Friday evening I'm working late. At about 8pm, I get a call from the sister, FrenchChick3. She phoned my up distraught as she was lost in London and couldn't get hold of my brother. Then she ran out of credit. She called back from a pay phone, and ran out of money. I called her back after she got lost a few more times, I eventually guided her home. In the mean time I got hold of my brother and his friends, who had gone into absolute panic (as anyone would when their little sister gets lost in a large city where she can't speak the damn language). So late at night, she eventually gets home and I get the full hero treatment for getting her back.

At this point, a thought occurs to me: I've just "rescued" this girl. I'm her bloody knight in shining armour. This has to be DHV on a massive scale.

Saturday

After a long day's work (work has gone crazy busy at the moment), I get back home at about 11 pm and find a bunch of drunk teenagers in my lounge. They're having a good time and getting a bit pissed so, despite feeling severely fucked from lack of sleep, I decide to join in the fun. We eventually decide to go out to a few local bars.

As we leave the house, I decide that FrenchChick3, is exceedingly hot. At 5'9 and with high heeled boots, she's almost as tall as me, and she's got sexy auburn hair and a really cute face. A sexual curvy figure and killer lips. I decide she will be mine by the end of the night. I instantly went into PUA mode, like someone had flipped a switch. Of course no-one on the outside would have noticed, because my first "move" was to show her complete indifference, whilst flirting with other women and DHV. On the inside, I was on fire, and coming out with awesome things. It's funny, at the time it just flowed and I didn't have to think about any of it - it just worked and felt completely natural. So what did I do? I kino-escalted. I threw in a jealousy plotline. I made her jump through hoops, and then rewarded her. I kept the energy high.

We've not been out long, and at 1am the bar we're in closes. My brother, having been drunk all day, starts throwing up outside. I leave his mates to pick him up and start walking FrenchChick3 home. As we get to a crossing I tell her to be careful and get her to loop her arm through mine. She keeps it there.

A few minutes later, we arrive at my front door. As I'm putting my key in the lock, I suddenly act on instinct and go caveman on her. I push her up against the door and we start making out. Minutes later we're inside and I take her straight up to my room. As we make out I start undressing her and she does the same to me. I feel completely and utterly confident and comfortable. Previously I've always felt uncomfortable and anxious when I've had a girl in my room for the first time. But this time, I feel completely fine and on fire. We fuck for hours.

The next day I had to work, yet again. I woke up, realised the clocks had changed and had to pretty much run out of the house. She told me she had a great time and we said goodbye, she was due to catch a plane back to Paris later on that afternoon.

That's it.

Now, this is by no measure my most awesome or most impressive Field Report. In fact, if you compare it to my other ones where I really pushed myself into new territory, it's a bit plain. She's not the hottest girl I've ever fucked and I really didn't use anything new or original. The only thing that i found astonishing was that I spent a total of 2 and a half hours with this girl before I fucked her. What's even more astonishing, is out of that 2 and a half hours I spent most of the time ignoring her. In we only spent only 15 minutes (the time it took to walk home from the pub) alone before I fucker her. That's insane. Only 15 minutes in "comfort" before I seduced her? Damn.

My first real night out in over a month. So damn busy.


Epilogue

Is it immoral to fuck a 17 year old? Personally, I feel no guilt or remorse and I don't believe I ever will. She wanted me as much as I wanted her, and it wasn't her first time. I was having sex when I was 17. For me, that's the end of it. But I reckon that a lot of people will have wildly varying ideas on what's right and wrong on this.

She missed her flight. When I got in this evening after another long day at work, I once again found her asleep on the couch. She almost completely blanked me. Everyone else was all high-spirited and happy and it suddenly dawned on me: no-one else knew we'd fucked. So I played along. She went to bed. I went to see her. We chatted for a bit but it turned out she was in a foul mood because her brother had shouted at her for missing her flight. I told her she could come and sleep with me if she wanted, but that I was beat and just wanted to sleep (more truth to that than you might think). She said no. Buyer's remorse? Fine. I honestly don't care. It was good fun and we both enjoyed it at the time. Tomorrow, she "should" be gone by the time I get home and I'll never see her again. For me that's neither a good thing nor a bad thing, it's just the way it is. Of course I'd rather she lived around the corner, but she doesn't.

A final word. What's dawned on me recently is something I've read before without sincerely believing: women love to fuck. It's just as strong an urge for women as it is for men. The only reason it's hard to seduce women, is sex can have much more significant and long term consequences for women. Thus, they are far far more selective about who they'll sleep with than us.

-B

No comments: