Tuesday 11 March 2008

Balance

I've been writing a lot less recently, as I've been busy with other projects. I've also been spending far less time studying and improving my game. Instead I'm reading books like Thick Face, Black Heart and Think and Grow Rich - which are much more about general personal development and wealth.

This got me thinking. Actually, my motivation for getting into the game was really my way of solving what I saw as a deficiency in an area of my life. Whilst I may not be anywhere near the level of a world class pick-up artist, I can now go out and attract very hot girls. Not only that, but more importantly, I have the self belief and confidence to know it's not a one-off and that I'll always be able to attract hot women. It's liberating, and where I previously saw a lack of ability and a ton of fear I now see abundance and more than enough women to keep my busy indefinately.

My motivations seem to now be shifting in other directions. Now that I've addressed the 'girl' issue, the next one that I have a real burning desire to 'fix' is my finances. I desire an abundance of wealth and I'm going to go out there and get it. I have a clear plan on how to do this - all I need to do is throw myself into it with passion and confidence and I can see very clearly how it will work for me and make me wealthy. It's very, very exciting. What's awesome, and the reason why I'm discussing this here, is that it's all related. Not the business - no, that's nothing to do with pick up at all, it's related in a different way. Becoming confident and good around women has taught me:
  • DHV - Demonstrate High Value. In business, if you look successful, act successful and talk successful, you get treated as if you're successful. Also, demonstrating the ambition to become wealthy is almost as impressive as wealth itself.
  • How you present yourself in the way you dress is hugely important. As are the details.
  • Inner Game is key - having a central focus and belief inyourself despite criticism and redicule from friends, family and the people you meet is vital.
  • You don't need a lot of money to go out and play.
  • Self discipline is golden.
  • There's a ton of stuff you can read about in books, apply, and get results.
  • The real obsticle is limiting self-beliefs and having a negative attitude.
  • The ones that go out there and take the risks are the ones who learn and eventually succeed.
  • It doesn't matter if you don't succeed immediately, perserverence will overcome initial setbacks and defeats.
  • Anyone can really achieve anything, provided he puts his mind to it.
So there we are. I feel I've restored the balance in my sex life and it's awesome. The next big challenge is seeing if I'm correct in what I've written above and can duplicate the success in my financial life.

This doesn't mean an end to The Bandit though, on the contrary I'll be continuing to chat up and chase women for as long as I can forsee and I certainly don't want a girlfriend again - this is too much fun. It does mean the chances are I'll write less as my "big" challenge is no longer learning the game.

But in the mean time, back to women. Sunday night was epic. Went to a party with my brother and a few friends. Within about five minutes I spotted HB9 NecklaceGirl, and said to my bro "You see that girl there, would you agree she's the hottest girl in the club?", "Yeah", "I'll have her number by the end of the evening". He laughed. The night goes on, i'm chatty to a few girls but I have my eye on the really hot target and after a while I make my move. I chat up her two female friends and have them in stitches whilst target's off chatting to someone else. When she returns I'm already pre-approved by her female friends (and have number closed them both, for good measure, on the pretese of "you guys are fun, let's swap numbers and we can all go out for drinks some time"). So she turns up and I became the funniest man alive. I had them all in fits of laughter. And... I can't even remember what I said. It was all situational and I really really wish I had a voice recorder. You know those times when you're really in the moment - that was exactly it. I was David Beckham before he scored that free kick against Argentina. I was Rambo with a big fat gun. I was Chuck Norris being... well just himself. And so I number closed her with ease. Will be interesting to see where it goes, she's utterly hawt.

-B

No comments: