Monday 17 March 2008

Non-pyschotic women

I've not seen HiredGun for a while, not since she moved back to Birmingham. How annoying - I meet an incredibly hot HB9, who lives within 5 minutes walking distance of my new house, and a week later she moves away... Anyway, we're still talking every now and then and I'm now sort of planning to go and see her sometime soon. However, she's sharing a room with her sister, so unless I've got enough skill to get them both into a threesome, it doesn't look like I'll be seeing much action. So that means a hotel. Plus fuel there and back it's turning into an expensive weekend. I could go to Paris for the much... hmmm.... now there's an idea. Perhaps I'll just get her to come here instead.

CostumeGirl and I are now texting. I didn't text her until Saturday - goes to show you can wait a week before getting in touch. Will try and arrange a drink this week, somewhere within walking distance of the house.

Red9 and I are now texting again - though seeing as she blew me off 3 months ago, I honestly don't expect much to come of it. Still - we'll see. Right now I'm taking things very slow. Will spend far more time building up phone game before suggesting a drink.

I've fallen in lust with my new housemate, we'll call her SwissGirl. She's utterly hot and I was attracted to her the second I met her, but I've been trying to be good as I live with her and it's such a bad idea to sleep with her. Such a good idea, but such a bad idea. My instinct, and I can now read women moderately well, is that she's attracted to me too (I get good signs from her), but that she's also being cautious. Oddly, I dreamt about her the other night... Anyway, she's got a friend coming tomorrow from Switzerland, so perhaps I'll seduce her instead...

Have to sort my room out - it's not quite there yet as the ultimate bachelor pad. Need some art for the walls, some matching bedside cabinets, a rug, a desk. Perhaps I'll make the desk myself, as it will need to be an awkward shape to make the most of the available space. Also need a flat screen TV and wall mount - but I'll need to get some more money in first.

I have a new car... which is exactly the same as the other one, but with a manual gearbox. Awesome sexy racy thing, and so much quicker now it's got a proper gearbox.

I saw old friends this weekend, and for the first time in my entire life, I downplayed the success I was having with women. Even then they didn't believe me - but showing them a photo of HiredGun threw them into a mute stupor. I find myself brushing aside the subject whenever it's brought up, as I almost never get a positive reaction. Women generally think I'm a pig, and men either don't believe me or are jealous of me. Perhaps I should invent a fictitious girlfriend...

No comments: