Thursday 6 March 2008

Back

Ok, I'm back.

I've been sick with the mother of all stomach bug's since the end of last week, but I'm fighting fit now and rearing to go. Perhaps I've let things slide a little so far as game goes - I blame this for having two girls I can now turn to instantly for meaningless but pretty good sex. Trouble is one is a complete Psycho - and for the sake of not getting my cock cut off in the night, I HAVE to stop seeing her, and the other's moved to Birmingham. From London. Why?!

Damn. Gotta catch a train in a few minutes. I will finish this post when i get to work...

(31 minutes later)

Damn me. Damn me to hell and back again. Several times. I completely fucking failed to game this hot girl I see on the train every day. I felt like I was stuck in the opening credits of some aweful romantic comedy where the lead, Hugh Grant, grows up never being able to to talk to the girl he fancies. Worse still, I felt like it should have really been a montage shot. Fucks sake. Damn. I mean I had time to come up with so many opening lines... "Hey, you work in XXXX, which company do you work for?", or later after we got off at the same stop and were walking along practically next to each other, "You know smoking in the morning is particularly bad for you..... you got a spare one?".

And I don't care what you say: those lines would have worked excellently. Shame about the bloke who was supposed to be delivering them: he failed to turn up to the gig. Choked. FUCKS SAKE.

I know I can justify it if I try - it's British public transport. The golden rule is "STRANGERS DO NOT TALK TO EACH OTHER. EVER.". I remember my old ma telling me when she was on the tube and they stopped it due to a bomb scare, there was no screaming, panicking or fainting: no... insteading everyone just looked uneasy, but still they did not break this rule.

It would however, be a shit justification: because I've already broken this rule. In fact it was on the tube that I got my first ever Day Game number close, right after reading The Game. So I not only should know better, I do know better.

Rant over.

I'm going to go out gaming with some fellow UK based PUA's. It's interesting how in all walks of life, successful people group together in order to improve and really get to the top of their game. I see this in work, sport and all sort of things so it's no surprise it's the same here. And what's really interesting is that although going out as a group makes the pickings slimmer, as you inevitably have to divide the hotties amongst the men in the group, it's evidently a much better way of operating as otherwise people wouldn't do it! I'm genuinely looking forward to it.

There are some epic books I've been reading recently, the best of which has to be Thick Face, Black Heart. The book is phenomenal and one of the few books I will treasure and read again and again. I'm a chapter away from the end and I may write a review on it when I've finished. I've also read The Way Of The Superior Man, which was OK, but a bit disappointing after all the rave reviews I read. Perhaps I expected too much of it. Still a very good book, and I can understand it's huge popularity as the ideas within are pretty decent. I'm also reading Think and Grow Rich (mind blowingly good), The Art of Seduction (I've been reading this bit by bit since about 2005 I think - can never seem to get through more than a chapter at a time) and The Power of Now (awesomely high concept book - but heavy going and a slow read as it requires a lot of stopping and thinking - or more specifically not thinking). Recently I also bought:
  • Teach Yourself Alexander Technique
  • The Red Queen
  • Atlas Shrugged
  • Fire In The Belly
  • The Definitive Book of Body Language
and a couple of other business books.

I have a meeja party on Sunday I'm quite looking forward to - perhaps simply it's because everyone in the UK media is a wanton slut (myself included) and thus are as easy to game as anything...

-B

No comments: