Wednesday 26 March 2008

Sex Transmutation

It's funny how more and more of the books I'm reading at the moment, despite being suggested to me by "the community", frown on the idea of promiscuity. Think and Grow Rich, Thick Face Black Heart, and The Way Of The Superior Man all suggest the same thing: fucking lots of women is a bad thing. Why? Chasing sex robs us of our desire for everything else.

Napoleon Hill argues "Why do so few men succeed before their forties? Indeed, the majority of men don't hit their working stride until well into their fifties. Why? Because until then men spend their effort, and their energy chasing women". Sex is the most powerful urge we have, it's a basic need and a desire stronger than anything else. Drugs, alcohol, success, pain - all of these pale in comparison to the euphoria we get from sex. (Anyone that argues differently hasn't had truly awesome sex... or perhaps they are heroin junkies, in which case they won't be reading my blog, and therefore won't be arguing either).

The only way out, argues this combined wisdom, is to transform your sex energy into your daily life. Ejaculate, they tell, rarely (whether through intercourse or masturbation), as the life-force you send forth through your semen is precious and shouldn't be thrown away lightly (starting to sound overly spiritual...) - within it is a source of power. Which leads to this: Sex Transmutation - the art of harnessing your sexual energy and repurposing it in other areas of your life, namely your career.

I don't know if it's true, but I'll tell you what I do know: the longer I go without an orgasm through masturbation the more energy I feel I have. Contrary to this - the more sex I have the better and more energetic I feel, I rarely feel tired the day after sex (actually, I usually feel pretty damn awesome).

What I do know is true though, is that women or thoughts of sex, send energy waves through the body. Thinking of sex is a better stimulant than coffee, and will wake you up better than a line of coke (not that I do coke, but I felt compelled to write that). I know that when my energy is low, thinking of a hot girl will give me a boost.

The trouble is I then struggle to take my mind back off her, and waste the next few hours chasing women or at best reading PUA material or browsing forums....

Oh, and check out those three books, they are awesome and filled with helpful stuff.

-B

1 comment:

Yasmin said...

Bandit,
I agree with your thoughts on Sex Transmutation. It is an amazing natural drug that can take us higher than anything artificial. Get high on life. Limiting or repressing our sexual urges is unhealthy and supression only causes frustraion and agression. Transforming our sex energy (our life energy) is a fine art and one that many struggle with.

You would have probably already experienced that by controling ejaculation you are actually increaseing your sex energy and sex appeal. The building of natural hormones and pheromones actually affects women on a very subtle level that can be powerfully attractive.

Good luck on your quest as PUG and the one thing I do say is it is a priviledge to be able to connect and share ones self with many, and always remember that sex energy affects heart energy and reaching others through your heart will take you higher than anything else in the world.

Yasmin

http://yasmin-feelingsexy.blogspot.com