Saturday 29 March 2008

Girls Girls Girls

I've always told people, at least the few people with whom I've discussed the "game", that the best part of it is this awesome sense of peace. Doubt, fear, anxiety, questioning thoughts and negativity all fade away once you've developed the skills to attract women. Once you know, without doubt, that you can do it, everything else fades into background noise - you feel powerful and full of energy. Jealousy and envy also fade away. I'm no longer jealous of any of my mates, at all. Is it simply because I know I've fucked hotter women than them? Perhaps. I guess it could quite simply be that. Sure, it's primitive, but it feels like an honest answer, and now I find myself rarely if ever envious. And it goes beyond women, I don't feel jealous of other people's opportunities, possessions, success or fame.

Women. Damn, so many women. Ok, let's take stock:

HiredGun
HB9 - I'm seeing her, but it's rare as she's moved away. Damn her. Ah well, we're pretty incompatible on every level beyond a purely physical relationship, to the point where I reckon we'd enjoy each other's company more if neither of us spoke. Trouble is, neither of us can shut the fuck up.

PsychoGirl
HB8 - Still texting me. I'm still ignoring her. Perhaps it's a bastard thing to do, but she went wacko on me, and anyway, girls don't return my texts frequently enough. Although not after I've slept with them. A friend and I were chatting today, and I got a text as we spoke. I told him about the psycho. He reckoned she's fallen for me majorly and that I must have made a big impression on her. He asked if I'd fucked her, "yeah a few times", I replied. He asked how long it was before I fucked her. A mute silence followed when I told him it was about 7 hours. It was then that I realise,d all of us in the community are judging things on a completely different level to other people - 7hrs from meet to lay is superhuman in the real world. In the real world that only happens in myth. Anyway, she's still psycho, I'm still ignoring her. Poor girl.

Red9
HB9 (which is denoted in the very original title). Escalating the flirting by text. She wants to meet up, but tells me she's shy. I think we'll probably meet up in a couple of weeks. MUST get off the texts and on the actual phone more.

ActressGirl
HB9 - I've demoted her a rank, as I haven't seen her for about 5 months. Anyway, recently she as thrown back into my social circle and chased me a bit this evening, which was fun. Ended up having a good chat, no, awesome chat, and she wants me to come see her in some theatre production in April. Is she a HB10? Well, possibly, and seeing as the next time I'll see her she'll be in full dress outfit, makeup and professionally lit, I'll probably say yes. The only reason I've demoted her a point, is because I've started finding a lot of girls I used to be really attracted to slightly less attractive. It's a relativity thing, perhaps. Now that I engage with hotter women the others seem less hot. Anyway, as I can't clearly remember her we'll see. 9 for now.

FrenchChick3
HB8 - There's a pretty hot French girl staying over at the moment. Although she's my brother's friend's sister, so he may become a little protective if I start chasing her. Oh, and she's 17. Now, before all you Americans freak out, the age of sexual consent in the UK is 16, so it's perfectly legal in my country. The irony is that it isn't in hers... Anyway, she is a bit young, although I'm only 23. Fuck it, I was having sex aged 17 and enjoying it, so no reason why she can't, with me. I'm utterly obsessed with the idea of fucking a French girl.... obsessed I tell you!

SwissGirl
HB8 - I'm finding myself flirting a little more, but to be honest I'm leaving this to either happen naturally or not at all. Sure, I could force the situation, but i have to live with the girl. There's some chemistry there, but it's such a bad idea and will end in tears. Hers, most likely, as I'm not interested in monogamous and I didn't move into this awesome house only to find I'm not bringing girls back here.

FrenchChick
HB9 - Didn't see her whilst I was in France. She was away. Ah well, I'll try again in six months.

Red8
HB8 (again, note the original title) - She's in Spain this week, but when she gets back I know she wants to go out for a drink. The problem is she's very good friends with my cousin, and I know she's looking for more than something casual. Still, no harm in a drink?

CostumeGirl
HB9 - She lives too far away. Essex.... I mean dammit why do I keep meeting girls who live far away? Just like the next one...

FrenchChick2
HB 8 - Had an awesome all night party. Lots of flirting. She has a boyfriend and lives in sodding Wales... but I could so tell it was on, I only needed a few more hours and she's have been mine. I know it. Shame I had to leave. Next time, she will be mine.

Done. 1 girl I'm fucking, 8 girls i'm chasing, and a psycho who's chasing me. It's 2am and I'm on a film set at 8am tomorrow morning. It's going to be a long day...

-B

No comments: