Monday 17 March 2008

Psychotic women

PyschoGirl is living up to her name. Last weekend I got a call from an hidden number, which I accidentally cancelled as I took the phone out of my pocked. Seconds later I get a text from her, which simply read:

"Oi :P"

Putting two and two together, I texted backing chiding her for hiding her number, and she then claimed she didn't call. The next day I got a text from her telling me I'd called her... which I hadn't. So I decide to ignore her, as she'd annoyed me with her psychosis and, in any case, I don't want my cock to get bitten off (read my earlier Field Report to understand more).

So, I'm carrying on my life and hope that by now she's gotten the hint and is carrying on with hers. But no. Next text:

"Oh my god, im really sorry if i was incredibly annoying last week, the girls (I assume her flat mates) have only just told me how stupid i was being...so i apologize for being a drunken monkey... again! X"

Ok. Fair enough. But as far as I'm concerned, I dont want to do anything to make her think she's got a chance with me. I was totally honest with her and told her it would never be anything but completely casual, and if she wants either a boyfriend or a relationship I'm not the guy for her. Unable to make up my mind if I should carry on ignoring her, or phone her up and lay it out in black and white: "I don't want to see you any more, you're a psycho hose beast", I decide to leave it a few days and text her, with the intent of letting her down gently. I even entertain the thought of seeing her again, she's not the hottest girl I've fucked, but the sex is good - she makes awesome noises...

Anyway, before I've even left it a day, she ruins her chances of me taking any other form of action than "RUN FOR THE HILLS". Ok, a bit extreme, but she texts me some silly joke thing - which admittedly makes me giggle - but still.... I AM NOT HER BOYFRIEND

Let's recap:

I last text this girl two weeks ago. She texts a few times, which I ignore, because I'm an arsehole. Then she (possibly) hides her number and tries to call me, and then later claims I call her. Psycho alarm bells are ringing, so I decide not to text her again. She apologises for her psychoticisms, but then carries on texting me crap before even waiting for a reply.

My conclusion:

She's a nutter. Failing that, she's bored as she's got no job and she's not studying, and she wants amusement. Failing that, she wants a boyfriend.

The lesson:

No matter how tempting. NEVER FUCK A PSYCHO. I should have learnt the first time....

No comments: