Friday 11 January 2008

Temptation

"If you end your training now, if you choose the quick and easy path,
as Vader did, you will become an agent of evil."

-Yoda

Today I picked the quick and easy path. I should be going out sarging - there's a whole city full of women for me to meet, attract, comfort and seduce. But am I going out? No - I choose the path of weakness, I gave into temptation.

Instead I texted GermanGirl. Now, don't get me wrong - this does NOT mean that I'm going to have a boring evening. In fact I stand a much higher chance of having sex tonight this way, no, hang on, it's almost guaranteed. Now is easy - I get sex, provided I don't fuck things up. It should be easy right? Well, it probably will be.

And therein lies the problem. There's no challenge. All I have to do is meet up with her, fluff talk some bollocks, make her laugh and then go caveman. Result = sex.

As fun as it is, I'm not going out sarging. I need to become better at the game if I want to achieve my goal. What's my goal? Well, it's simply to be able to have a damn good chance of seducing any women I want - no matter who she is, where she comes from or anything else. And I won't do it through wealth - I will do it through sheer force of personality and attraction. If I'm not out there improving I'm delaying this goal. I want to be a PUA, a proper one. Right now I'm no longer an AFC, but I have a long way to go before I would consider myself a PUA. Sure, I ran the game to it's conclusion - but just because I did everything right with GermanGirl does not mean I have it all figured out. I still get AA, I still fear approaching hot women. I still see a long way to go.

But, at the same time, I can't be too hard on myself. I am getting laid tonight after all.

-B

No comments: