Sunday 6 January 2008

Back Home

Ah... at last. Back home. Back to an internet connection. I sincerely wish I'd been able to post my previous post's earlier but despite typing them up I was unable to get online.

I got back home about about 5:15pm, and by 6pm I was having a coffee with GermanGirl. She almost seemed surprised that we ended up back at mine again. The sex was epic. In my experience so far I find that the first time I have sex with a girl it's OK, but verges on a bit akward. Then it progressively gets better and better until it reaches a plateau. At the moment I'm still on the upward curve with GermanGirl, and damn she's fine.

My only worry is that she's probably by now expecting more than I'm willing to give. I tried throwing in a few references to the fact that I'm not boyfriend material and that I'm going to be bad for her etc... but I'm not sure the message has gotten home.

Now I've sent her home I can finally catch on on e-mails, the forums and crap, and then catch some shut eye before I'm back to work tomorrow.

In any event, it's been a damn good start to 2008 and despite the apparant looming economic recession, I have a sense that this is going to be my best year yet!

-B

No comments: