Monday 21 January 2008

Seeing Double

I won't dance around it, I'll just get straight to the point. I just fucked GermanGirl.

That means I've fucked two girls in a day. Previously I'd never have thought that possible. I mean there was a time not long ago that I was gagging just for any amount of sex - I certainly didn't expect to have sex three times within the space of 24 hours with two women. It's awesome. And better still, I feel absolutely great about it. The sex I just had with GermanGirl was awesome, mind blowing sex. I felt absolutely no guilt whatsoever (which I know I would have done in the past).

Life is great.

Though on the way back from walking her home I thought I was about to get mugged. From a distance I saw some punk cycling up and down the road on a bicycle. As I turn off the main road I see another punk loitering, drinking something from a can. I walk past him. Almost instantly I hear BicyclePunk turn into the road and he and OnFootPunk both start walking after me. I can hear them muttering, and then they starting ranting about money and saying "fuck this", and "fuck that". I can hear them getting closer and closer.

Bandit: Hmm, do I run? Well if I run there's a good chance I'll outrun OnFootPunk, as I'm confident that I'm a good sprinter. But no, BicyclePunk could catch up with me without any trouble. Ok. Just keep walking. Keep Alpha stance. Don't look behind. Keep walking, but walk a little quicker.

Bandit: Fuck. They are getting closer. Not far to go and I reach a bus station. It's empty at this time of night, but I can take a left turn towards civilisation and well lit roads. Damn it's late. There's no one here. But it's a nice neighborhood. Yeah, well that's why they're here dammit. There was a mugging recently, remember. Shit.

I get to the left hand turn.

And break into a run.

Because hey, as lucky as I've been today, why risk it?

-B

No comments: