Monday 28 January 2008

Rushed for time, but not complaining

I'll keep this brief, as I'm rushed for time.

Friday with LawGirl went OK. We ended up spending three hours together, which is a good sign. She said she wanted to do it again, which is a good sign. We didn't kiss, which is a bad sign. She had massive fucking barriers up, which is a bad sign. I text her once since and she hasn't replied (despite my telling her she was on probation for her bad behaviour in ignoring me for the last month) - this is the ultimate bad sign.

Anyway. Perhaps it was because once she started saying she had to go I arranged to go and see PsychoGirl, and she guessed I was off to see another woman. And see PsychoGirl I did. I got very drunk with her, and we had some great sex Friday evening and again Saturday morning. Saturday, got home, showered and shaved and then saw GermanGirl until Sunday lunch time.

And now I'm in the shit. On top of a busy week of working I'm moving on Thursday, and I've not packed. I have a meeting with a client at lunch time about a website, and I'm not ready. I have to complete my Tax Return, sell my car and get to the gym three times this week.

These women took up all my time this weekend. But. Like I said. I'm not complaining. I only wish I had more time to do everything else...

There's a very awesome dude called Steve Pavlina (www.stevepavilina.com), who argues that having a job is one of the riskiest things people do. Your salary is tied up to your boss and your company. Real wealth, sustainable wealth, can be more safely earned by creating multiple streams of income. This also means you can dictate your own hours etc.

So it's got me plotting and planning. Trouble is it would take too long to explain right now and I have to rush.

-B

No comments: