Wednesday 30 April 2008

Marble Hill Zone

Ok. Saturday night I went out with Phoenix Lune, and "the other dude". It was awesome. Read about that on PL's blog here http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57232&page=5

Those ending thoughts. Have I been a lazy fucker for the last couple of months? Yeah. Probably. But that's because I'm an inherently lazy person. Laziness is a damn good thing. Too few people are lazy - people run around doing things all the time or working hard. I don't try and work hard, I try and work smart - my aim is always to get as much done as possible, in the smallest amount of time (without sacrificing quality). Trouble is once you do that, you always end up being given more work, but hey, the "principle" is there.

So there we are. I wanted to be able to seduce women. I now can. Why put any more effort in, when I can spend more time optimising other parts of my life, whilst carrying on with my new found skill. I guess, in Sonic The Hedgehog terms, I completed The Emerald Hill Zone (oh and anyone who owns an iPod nano video and who hasn't downloaded the original Sonic should, it's the best). Bandit = PUA level 1.

It wasn't a conscious choice to stop improving - I just found myself less and less interested in learning new techniques. I bought a load of books, which are unread. This blog has been neglected apart from a few posts that do little to demonstrate technique or talk about... well anything other than a few deranged rantings.
.

So. Time to step up. The aim: PUA Level 2.

Once again I've decided it's not enough. Let me think back six months to my original intent. I think, if I were to write down my mission statement at the time, it would have been something like this:

I'm no longer put up with being single and alone. I want to be able to go out and seduce hot women whenever I want. I want to be able to attract the hottest women out there, and have multiple women on the go. I want lots of sex.


Achieved. So, I will now renounce that. It's not good enough dammit. Now:

I will no longer be content with being good. I want excellence. I want to have the hottest women chasing me. I want to have dozens of girls on the go. I want to have to turn down HB10 hot women, because there simply isn't enough time in the day to see them all. I want to be so good that I'm getting women into threesomes, stealing wags from footballers and shagging celebrities.

Yeah. That'll do nicely.

Time to step up to the plate and excel. And I think I'll start by going back over the basics. On Saturday night I was rusty. I didn't feel ill at ease or uncomfortable and I flowed pretty well and did some great cocky-funny stuff. I was very much myself. But - I forgot a load of good openers that I should've remembered. My arsenal of lines is pretty bare, and as as much as I fancy I don't need them as much, not having them is a mistake when you run out of things to say or try and stick to the 3 second rule all the time.

Time to remedy this.

I'm also now a full week into some intense weight training, with the aim of bulking up (well in time for the beach this summer). My entire body aches, and I'm now playing football (soccer) twice a week. This is part of my aim - I want to look so awesome, that women are instantly attracted to my physically and not just attracted by my charm and character.

And I'm going to read all those books I bought and never got round to reading, as well as re-reading all the other books I read before. Damn that's a long reading list

  • The Game
  • The Mystery Method
  • Magic Bullets
  • The Red Queen
  • Fire In The Belly
  • The Art of Seduction
  • Alexander Technique
  • The Power of Now
  • The Rules of The Game - wonder if I should do the StyleLife Challenge
  • The Definitive Book of Body Language
  • The Richard LaRuina book (forgot the title)
And watch all the DVD's and listen to all the podcasts I have.

Good stuff. I can't wait, and so I'm off to start now

-B

No. Wait. Quick update on girls

ActressGirl - D3 next week. Going to take her somewhere awesome.
Red - D2 next week if I carry on playing phone game right.
SpanishGirl - Haven't yet called her, as I wasn't sure until just a few hours ago what had happened when PL and "the other dude" met up with them. I'll call her tomorrow and try and instant date her, perhaps.

Right.

Night.

-B

No comments: