Thursday 7 February 2008

Values

What are my values? This is an interesting question, and one that was provoked by this conversation on The Attraction Forums - http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60213

Instead of starting with my values though, I think I'm better of first defining my mission. Then I'm better able to write down values that apply to my mission, rather than just pick'n'mixing the ones that sound good.

My Mission

I've spent the last 6 years going from LTR to LTR - without more than a month or so in between them. I'm 23 and I've never really been single. I've not been free to go out and meet a load of women and have a string of casual relationships with them. I want no strings attached fun, and lots and lots of great sex with the most beautiful women I can find.

My Values
  • I always treat women well.
  • I have good meaningful relationships wherever possible (though to be honest, physical attraction on it's own is enough for me).
  • I strive to leave women feeling happy and glad they got to know me.
  • I ensure women receive equal or higher pleasure to me, from being with me and having sex with me.
  • I am comfortable having multiple relationships.
  • I am truthful and never deceive women, even if it jeapordises my relationship with them.
  • I do not get jealous or angry if any of the women I'm 'seeing' are having relationships with other men - it would be too hypocritical otherwise.
  • I will remain independent, and prioritise my mission over any single woman, for as long as my mission remains important to me.
  • I will continue to improve myself, push myself beyond my comfort zone, and do damn scary things.
I think that's it.

In unrelated matters, I have a cold coming on. Fucking wonderful :s

-B

No comments: